1. Cream: After drying with a dry cloth, wipe off with a small amount of detergent.
2. Grease: First wipe with warm soapy water, and then erase it with an eraser;
3. Beer, soda, coffee: First wipe with warm water, then wipe with water;
4. Chewing gum: Take it off after freezing it with ice cubes;
5. Ballpoint pen oil: wipe it off with an eraser;
If there are stains on the cabinet, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it in order to maintain its luster. In case of stubborn stains encountered, you can spray a small amount of beaded beads on the top, then wipe with a flannel to brighten as bright as new or wipe your steel furniture with fresh milk to make it more glossy and soft. Please do not use alcohol or Tina water to clean the stains to prevent overaging and other problems.