Add:PANGCUN INDUSTRIAL ZONG,YINBIN DISTRICT,LUOLONG,HENAN 453621 P.R. CHINA
What are the process requirements for archival shelves?
Author: lyaijinuoTime: 2018-06-12 08:50:27
Before buying, consumers should also clarify the true origin of the display rack so as to avoid manufacturers from falsely reporting origins to raise prices. In the event of a problem, whether the manufacturer can repair it in time is also one of the criteria for measuring service quality.
1. Pay attention to the appearance of the furniture. There are generally two types of metal furniture on the market:
(1) Electroplating furniture, the requirements for it shall be that the electroplating layer is not blistering, does not lift the skin, does not expose yellow, and the surface is not scratched; (2) paint furniture, to ensure that the paint film does not fall off, no wrinkle skin, no Obvious sag, no flaws, no bumps and scratches.
2. The wall of the steel pipe shall not be cracked or open welded, and there shall be no creases at the bend, and there shall be no edge, burr and corners at the mouth of the pipe.
3. No welding, open-welding, and imaginary welding are allowed in the welding parts between the pipes, and defects such as air holes, welding wear and burrs are not allowed.
4. The riveting of metal parts and steel pipe must be firm and loose. Rivet caps should be smooth, flat, no burrs, and no bruises.
5. When the archival shelves furniture is opened for use, the feet are landing in a stable and consistent manner. The folded product must be flexible, but it must not collapse.