Add:PANGCUN INDUSTRIAL ZONG,YINBIN DISTRICT,LUOYANG,HENAN 453621 P.R. CHINA
Maintenance of paint on the surface of the steel filing cabinet
Author: lyaijinuoTime: 2018-06-14 09:00:32
1. There is dirt in the steel filing cabinet, which can be immersed in a small amount of detergent or detergent and then cleaned with clean water and a rag.
2. Shelves of steel filing cabinets are forbidden to be covered with plastic sheets or newspapers for a long period of time. No film sticks and loses gloss.
3. Cups and hot rice cookers should not be in direct contact with the paint surface to prevent the paint film from falling off.
4. Paint damage to steel filing cabinets should be repaired in time to avoid wood swelling and foaming and flaking.
5. Steel filing cabinets should avoid using sharp instruments to portray collisions with other hard objects.
6. After the paint has been applied, the dense filing cabinets of the filing cabinets are not placed on the windows or door edges of direct sunlight, so as to avoid prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays, resulting in cracking of the paint surface.